Beach Table Leg Modification

clarinetbcn

clarinetbcn

T5.1 Beach 140
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
When using the sliding door table inside, I use the clips on the back side of the table to mount it on the interior side moulding, with the opposite two legs on the curved end extended. If the 3 seat bench and table are moved forward enough to allow the person sitting in the rotated front row seat to dine comfortably, the legs are kind of irritatingly in the way when getting up or sitting down. It seems the solution would be to mount a third leg in the middle to use inside, freeing up a lot of foot space. I need to have a look in the door to see if there is space for this when folded, but don't anticipate any problem. Does anyone know if the legs are available separately from VW, or am I on my own to make one?

When using the sliding door table inside, I use the clips on the back side of the table to mount it on the interior side moulding, with the opposite two legs on the curved end extended. If the 3 seat bench and table are moved forward enough to allow the person sitting in the rotated front row seat to dine comfortably, the legs are kind of irritatingly in the way when getting up or sitting down. It seems the solution would be to mount a third leg in the middle to use inside, freeing up a lot of foot space. I need to have a look in the door to see if there is space for this when folded, but don't anticipate any problem. Does anyone know if the legs are available separately from VW, or am I on my own to make one?
I’m afraid not. Complete table only, no spare parts.

I’m afraid not. Complete table only, no spare parts.
Ok, I seem to remember people on another thread were getting a leg from Riemo to make a small table. I’ll take a look there.

Back