Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach - underseat drawers

C

cosmiccampers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi. Our beach only seems to have one tray in the bench underseat spaces. Anyone know where you can get replacements - or similar that fit? Also, can you use one in the centre space as has straps for moving the bench seat? Thank you.

I'm assuming you have space for 3 drawers but only have 1?
You could try ebay, though I suspect it could be a call to VW parts.

there is an ikea version that fits. try a search in the search bit. also yes, you can fit one in the middle

Where did you get your van from? If it was a dealer then I'd make them my first port of call. Ask them to supply the missing items at their expense.

If it wasn't a dealer vehicle then order replacements from the nearest VW Commercial dealer's parts department. Don't forget to say you are a forum member as very often that will get you a discount. 10% in our case.

Good luck.

Yes it was from a dealer, I’ll give them a call. They did supply a full brand new comfort mattress at their own expense!

Yes it was from a dealer, I’ll give them a call. They did supply a full brand new comfort mattress at their own expense!
That's good however they should have checked that the vehicle was complete. Without those trays it isn't.

Hi Cosmic

Here a pic of the ikea ones that fit under the seat, bigger than the OEM

Part numbers in the photos 03B7B16D-67D8-4FC1-866A-9531E6A365CA.jpeg55725003-0C86-4D0E-9880-2837B3B4DA55.jpeg993DEB5F-7795-415C-908C-8875C586585D.jpeg310A5951-FAB8-4E26-8939-19236E91C2B4.jpeg

Can fit a bungee cord to make removal easier

Three draws will fit under the three seat bench, the lids fit as well, v usefull when on-site as they can be removed and stored elsewhere if needed, such as ambient food storage, cards/ games, electronic items, chargers etc.

The first code is the box, second is the lid - sold separately

If the boxes were missing, was anything else?

Front and side window blinds ( grey fabric, magnetic attachment)
12v Cigarette lighter torch
Safety net for upper bed
240v two pin adapter cable
Two front door pocket bins ( with lids)
One cup and cup holder for the rear ( clips into table slot in panel trim)
First aid kit, warning triangle
Car jack etc.
Alloy wheel locking key (adaptor)
SD card for Sat Nav
Heater remote

Ah that’s useful. Yes! A couple of things there...thankfully most of the major things but the and cup holder would be nice and the torch. Will get back into the dealer. Thank you

Three draws will fit under the three seat bench, the lids fit as well, v usefull when on-site as they can be removed and stored elsewhere if needed, such as ambient food storage, cards/ games, electronic items, chargers etc.

The first code is the box, second is the lid - sold separately
That’s so helpful. Thank you. Think we might even have a couple of those around the house.

One of these fits in without the drawer, but not with the drawer in place.

View attachment 61748
Thank you.

Appreciate this is an old thread but the IKEA boxes are better than the be ones (IMO)

Back