Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beam benders location

B

Brianandjoy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are going through France to Germany on Friday,I’ve bought Halfords beam benders but haven’t a clue where to site them,can anyone post pictures of where they should go.There are mentions on here of using electric tape or gaffer tape has anyone any idea where that should go if I were to use that.It’s too late for me to get headlight protectors which ate also mentioned on here.I’m only going for 4 days

We are going through France to Germany on Friday,I’ve bought Halfords beam benders but haven’t a clue where to site them,can anyone post pictures of where they should go.There are mentions on here of using electric tape or gaffer tape has anyone any idea where that should go if I were to use that.It’s too late for me to get headlight protectors which ate also mentioned on here.I’m only going for 4 days
Got to be honest, I keep a set in the van but have never put them on in 30yrs - but I rarely drive at night (and the T5.1 lights are pretty dim anyway). I can’t really see who is going to stop you and test them for accuracy?

Back