Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bed sheets/protectors

F

Farmerdave

VIP Member
Hi guys,

First time poster here, I lurked for a while and now have a lovely Berghaus edition. Hoping to get away next weekend but wondering what you guys may recommend as mattress protectors/sheets? Can't see much in the brandrup range other than for the rear bed cushion. Does anyone make fitted sheets? Thanks in advance, David.
:thanks

Yes we'd be interested in something similar. Don't really want toppers because I don't want to have to find somewhere to store them when travelling but some fited sheets would be ideal.

Just like to say welcome the the Cali club and berghaus groovy gang :)

Advantage of a topper is you can tuck sheets under it which is difficult to do on the lower bed.
Upstairs I use a normal bed sheet which can be tucked in under the mattress.

Hi, I can't speak for the Cali yet but I intend using the duvet cover I adapted when we had caravan. It was a struggle fiddling with sheets each evening to make up the multiple cushion bed.
I got a double duvet cover and effectively made it into a lightweight sleeping bag by cutting straight across the fastenings to remove them, this became the top opening. then I cut down the sides to about a third of the way down for easy access then hemmed it right round the cut edges. This means top and bottom sheet stay together, no tucking in req'd and easily thrown in the wash. We use it on its own with memory topper underneath in warm weather or with a duvet or throw over it in cooler weather. We've also used it as a liner inside a double sleeping bag when tent camping.

Don't laugh, it works for us :D

Hi
They currently have some on amazon, although I don't know what these are like.
See here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009VZTW5O/?tag=eliteelect-21

We got a std wet sheet online for the upper bed at 1.40m x 2.00m. They are for std depth beds so they fit but you do have some material left over as it wraps around the mattress. They do the job well and are only £20-£30. £100 for the amazon version seems expensive...

We intend to adapt a duvet cover as well. Turn it inside out, put it over our topper, move the topper inside to one side of the duvet cover, and stitch the other side to fit. Cut away the excess cloth, turn it outside out again, and put it back over our topper. Done. We roll it up together with the topper in it to stow away. Sounds like a plan?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

Back