Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NOW IN STOCK: New Luxury Fitted Sheets & Mattress Protectors

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
We have a great new range of mattress protectors and fitted sheets arriving soon, these will include premium mattress protectors that are tailor made for the upstairs bed (including the ultra) and also downstairs for use with the comfort mattress. To compliment this range we will also have tailor made fitted sheets for both upstairs and downstairs in 400 thread count cotton.

20180601_105543.jpg

The mattress protectors are in white and the sheets will be available in white and silver/grey.

An example of the silver/grey below

silver_grey.jpg

We have a great new range of mattress protectors and fitted sheets arriving soon, these will include premium mattress protectors that are tailor made for the upstairs bed (including the ultra) and also downstairs for use with the comfort mattress. To compliment this range we will also have tailor made fitted sheets for both upstairs and downstairs in 400 thread count cotton.

View attachment 33732

Looks good, any guide to prices yet?

Looks good, any guide to prices yet?

Prices are not finalised yet but we are hoping the sheets will be around £35 and the mattress protectors will be about £39.

I must add these are both premium products and being made for us by a company that makes bedding for luxury hotels.

Will the roof close ok if a mattress protector and sheet is fitted to a zonesleep ultra?

They will indeed, we have tested with mattress protector + sheet + Brandrup Islolite blind set and the roof closes perfectly.

Prices are not finalised yet but we are hoping the sheets will be around £35 and the mattress protectors will be about £39.

I must add these are both premium products and being made for us by a company that makes bedding for luxury hotels.

Where are these sold? I can’t see them in the shop (apologies if I’ve missed them)? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the mattress protector just padded? Anyone know of any waterproof ones.... I have a toddler !

Yes, we will also have them for the Comfort mattress

Stating the obvious here but! on the Comfort mattress sheet.. Do they have the elastic underneath so they snap on and off like a standard fitted sheet? do you have any pics of this sheet?

Back