Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NOW IN STOCK: New Luxury Fitted Sheets & Mattress Protectors

Do they go over that odd shaped separate section bit at the back of the van too?

Stating the obvious here but! on the Comfort mattress sheet.. Do they have the elastic underneath so they snap on and off like a standard fitted sheet? do you have any pics of this sheet?

Hi,

Yes it does have elastic around the edges of the sheet, same as a fitted sheet you would use at home. We hope to have some images of these soon which we will post on here.

Do they go over that odd shaped separate section bit at the back of the van too?

No, we decided not to include these as they were not very cost effective and would of pushed the prices up to over £50, however if there is demand we will look to have some made up

No, we decided not to include these as they were not very cost effective and would of pushed the prices up to over £50, however if there is demand we will look to have some made up

Does the lower one on the Ocean fold over with the comfort mattress or does it have to be removed?

Any idea when the tailor made fitted sheets for the comfort mattress are going to be available please?

I have some bits sitting in the cart that I want to order but if I can add these, I qualify for free delivery. Dont really want to pay for delivery twice when it isn't necessary.

Thanks

Nope. It says out of stock every time I try to order it.
I think the first batch may have sold out, I ordered both top and comfort sheets on 26th July and received them a few days later - might explain

Last edited:
Has anyone received these yet as very tempted but I have not heard any reviews on the quality yet? They say 400 thread count and Egyptian cotton?

Has anyone received these yet as very tempted but I have not heard any reviews on the quality yet? They say 400 thread count and Egyptian cotton?

I bought them (mattress topper and fitted sheets for my top and bottom beds in my T6 Beach). Very pleased with them. Nice quality and definitely make the comfort mattress a little more comfy (I haven’t slept up top on them yet but kids say they’re comfy up there)!! Good quality and good value in my view. Recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s good to hear.

So the all important question.. when can we order some?
I tried the ‘chat’ function twice last night but it doesn’t seem to work.
Who looks after all things ‘club shop?’

They are waiting for another delivery the first lot sold out within a few days I will keep you all posted

Just adding my bits back into the cart at the club shop. Not sure if it is having some maintenance work, but there is a really bad lag on page changes this evening. Or is it the forum website in general?

Anyway, it looks like the sheets can be pre-ordered and will be back in stock on 29th September.

All seems OK this end , please let us know if still experiencing problems and we will get it looked at.

Sheet delivery date is worse case scenario, we hope it will be much sooner.

I do think the description should make it clear that it doesn't include coverage of the seperate cushion at the back...pretty disappointed tbh

We apologise it did not say this in the description, we are however looking to have some fitted sheets made up for the bottom section of the upper bed, however these will not be available for a few months but we will update here once they arrive.

Back