Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beer for the Cali

When its not alcoholic, I use this. A Macci Ds freebie from Southern France.
cal.jpg

That bottle of Tournée Générale is a collector's item these days...
VW Argentina used to have their own VW beer. I wonder if we could get hold of that.

Picked up these today.
20200523_172546.jpg
20200523_172718.jpg

Yet to try them, just need to get them nicely chilled.

Will do!
Will have to pick up some Cali Pale when next in M&S.
Going through a bit of a IPA/Pale Ale stage at the mo as I find it a bit more refreshing to drink than bitter in this hot weather.
Favourites so far are.
Beavertown Lupuloid IPA (The artwork on the cans is also pretty cool)
Phipps IPA
Hawkshead Windermere IPA
and Sharps Atlantic IPA

If anyone's got any other suggestions would love to hear! :thumb

That sharps Atlantic is delighful beer. I’ve been testing a few of the brew dog beers I find the punk ipa really refreshing after a hot old day at work. It goes down way to easily when knocking up a quick bbq on the cadac in the garden

Oh yes the Atlantic IPA is way too easy to drink, As easy as their Doom bar bitter!
Brewdog Punk IPA will be added to my shopping list along with the Cali Pale :thumb

VW Argentina used to have their own VW beer. I wonder if we could get hold of that.
You don't really collect beer? I drink them. And I drank those at the time the show was on TV.
I just have the labels from the bottles (small guilthy pleasure of mine).

Some people collect beer bottles/cans too, although empty. Never knew it was a thing, but some beer has pretty cool artwork although I don't think I could keep it just for that.
beavertown-brewery-mixed-12.jpg
This certainly got my attention amongst the supermarket shelves! Tastes pretty good too!

Oh yes the Atlantic IPA is way too easy to drink, As easy as their Doom bar bitter!
Brewdog Punk IPA will be added to my shopping list along with the Cali Pale :thumb
My current Brewdog favourite

You don't really collect beer? I drink them. And I drank those at the time the show was on TV.
I just have the labels from the bottles (small guilthy pleasure of mine).

Okey, okey, let's say we'll share once... ;-)
My son is studying bio-technology. For me this always meant one day we'll make our own (Cali-) beer ;-). If he gets without too many hick-ups through his C-19 flavored exams it'll be this summer!
In the meantime I just work on my best Ocean Breezes, Sex on the Beach being more for the kids,... ;-)ocean-breeze-punch.jpg

Back