Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Before and After Pics of Our Cali

different,which makes the Cali world :thumb hows the ground clearance on your mods? for the camping field

We'll see when we encounter the BAD ones!

Looks great :thumb tell me more. Wheels,grill,front splitter :?:

ABT Grille and Splitter. Axe EX20 rims. Lowered on Bilstein B14 suspension and Genuine VW DRL's

Very nice indeed well done. just don't park next to me :laugh2

Cracking look, I'm going ABT on my new demo, and the B14 kit, on 20's.

Looks stunning in sand beige :clap :thumb

To be honest it's totally transformed the ride. A lot of roll before and the look has just transformed it into a different vehicle.

Looking good there :thumb
I'm just in the process of fitting the drls (once painted), did you fit them yourself/was it easy?
How much drop on the B14s?

Sorry i never fitted the DRL's myself. The drop is about 70mm i think?

DMB9R said:
Sorry i never fitted the DRL's myself. The drop is about 70mm i think?

We had a 60mm drop on our old T5 conversion, never again as it makes the van very unpractial for 99% of campsites unless you only ever use a hard standing. In the end we went back to -30mm, I am not sure how -70mm would of coped with the Cirencester meet :eek:

That's the beauty of Coilovers. A bit of research on various campsites and adjust it to whatever we like?

Are your DRL's the VW accessory ones? Thanks

I think you van looks absolutely stunning, I'm on an extended road trip at the moment and find my van wallowing in the mountain passes, i think a set of Bilsteins and an uprated anti-roll bar might do the trick.

larrylamb yes they are the VW ones.

Now that's a nice looking Cali nice wheels not seen that type of grill before :thumb