MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
New Price of £275 inc seats.

For sale our Bic Trinidad Kayak. 2 man but can accomodate 2 adults + 2 small children.

This kayak has been on the river just twice and is in as new condition. We have used it with our two spaniels and we (and they) loved the experience, we just have found the logistics with two dogs more of a barrier than we hoped.

These are about £600 new we are looking for £350 for the kayak. It is as seen in the picture. You will need your own paddles.etc as it didnt come with any.
We also have two bic seats that fix on we paid £30 each but will be included.

A bargain for someone who will get the proper use from it.

bictrinidad.jpg

Last edited:
Would also consider swapping for some decent accessories. :)

Asa well as the seats also have a trolley to be included. :)

Last edited:
Hi Matt
Thanks for replying so quickly, we're going to gave a think as I've just done some research and they're quite short at under 12ft and have seen them brand new with paddles seats etc for under £500 delivered. Also just sold my cali so no transport til my new ocean arrives next month but will bear in mind.
Kind regards
Simon

Yeah it's certainly a rare buy for most. Sounds like a good deal tbh and we often hire now and take our own paddles.
I paid 429 for it, it's been in the water twice, it is like new sadly we need to clear space (or find a hoist system maybe?). The bic seats were another 80 quid for the pair. I could go a bit lower maybe but can't throw in our paddles as they're custom measured to us, cost a fair few quid and are needed for our other kayaks.

TBH unless you live near water I'd recommend most to just hire them ;-)

Back