Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blinds and curtains

Having had 3 new Cali's in the last 18 months, I might be able to help here.

All three came with curtains and blinds.

One came with the flexi light
One came with no lights.
The last one came with a flexi light and rechargeable cigar lighter torch.

All very random.

soulstyledevon said:
Well after chasing this with my dealer Volkswagen van centre Worcester, now Droitwich. Turns out I should have been supplied with the front blinds for my van. However, because its took a year for me to realise this. They have said they wont supply any blinds, instead as a good will gesture they would pay half if I pay half.

Wait for it, £380 for the set :eek:

To say I am rather ticked off is an understatement...!!!
Paid £34k for this van. In the last ten years I have spent £56500 with this dealer group (Listers Volkswagen) plus servicing costs and repairs. Our Golf is due replacement and they wrote to us this week about buying another vehicle.

Ohh really :censor :headbang :?
looking to replace my Cali and my wife's current VW Beetle this year. I was looking to get a quote from Listers amongst others. Just based on the strength of your experience I won't be approaching Listers! Service is everything and short sighted salesmen can lose a lot of business. Thanks for the heads up.

I have always been a little lazy when buying cars and sticking to the local dealership. These days with email, FaceTime and phones. Good deals canbe done this way.
I had a dealer walk round a car with his iphone (FaceTime) so I could get a better look at the vehicle.
Most will even deliver to your door.
:thanks

Aghhh, makes you wonder doesn't it! Major vehicle investment of £40k plus, and they quibble about customer satisfaction. When I get my new Cali in March, I'll make sure that it comes with what is should come with? Thanks for posting that, its a reminder to us newbie owners to make sure that we get what we pay for.
Keep pestering those at VW Customer Services, particularly on the basis on what you have invested in VW. And Listers Worcester well-No surprise there then.

I have a 2008 Cali and my rear window roller blind will no longer fully retract, any one else had this problem and found a fix? All of the other blinds are temperaments but close and open with perseverance.

Back