Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blinds

D

dale6

VIP Member
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if the new beach comes with the fabric blinds or the new versions that pull across from the A pillar? I'm not sure if this is just the Ocean version.

I'm looking at a Beach thats just been delivered and on the options it has
Interior Light Concept "Comfort Plus" and just wanted to check what that is?

Last thing does the beach have an awning as standard as it also has awning housing in black.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if the new beach comes with the fabric blinds or the new versions that pull across from the A pillar? I'm not sure if this is just the Ocean version.

I'm looking at a Beach thats just been delivered and on the options it has
Interior Light Concept "Comfort Plus" and just wanted to check what that is?

Last thing does the beach have an awning as standard as it also has awning housing in black.
The front curtains are fabric. The front side windows are magnetic and the windscreen ones hang off the sun visors and the rear view mirror.

The lights are dimmable LEDs in the roof, and dimmable LEDs on the tailgate, designed for reading in bed, head to front upstairs and head to rear downstairs.

The awning is an additional option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The front curtains are fabric. The front side windows are magnetic and the windscreen ones hang off the sun visors and the rear view mirror.

The lights are dimmable LEDs in the roof, and dimmable LEDs on the tailgate, designed for reading in bed, head to front upstairs and head to rear downstairs.

The awning is an additional option.

Thanks Tom,
I haven't seen any images of it yet as it but has the option list with a £450 black awning Rail housing so can't work out if thats the awning or not.
Thanks again for the reply.

Thanks Tom,
I haven't seen any images of it yet as it but has the option list with a £450 black awning Rail housing so can't work out if thats the awning or not.
Thanks again for the reply.

Yes - it’s the awning. The awning rail is standard (unless you want it in silver) the awning housing comes with an awning inside.

Back