Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blue emergency breakdown safety kit with velcro

A

amitaio

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach Tourer 150
Where does it go?

Is there a hidden velcro inside the vehicle to attach the kit?

IMG_6169.jpeg

These are not supplied in the UK. As Scottk says, we now just get the warning triangle fitted in the drivers door pocket.

Thanks all for the replies.

The bag includes 2 triangles, hi viz vests, gloves and an ice scraper.

No carpeting in our model, might get a 3M Velcro to hang it somewhere at the back.

Could it be that this goes under the cooker at the back of the cupboard? That is where i found something like that in our 2006 Cali. And also almost the same set behind the table in de sliding door..., safety first.

Where does it go?

Is there a hidden velcro inside the vehicle to attach the kit?

View attachment 129394
T6.1.In the uk we get 1 triangle, it's stored in the bottom door pocket. Just looked and it's the same slot both sides. So you could split them up and put then in both doors.

17274347861414810150403819659460.jpg

On the continent, in France certainly and possibly other countries, hi-vis vests must be kept within easy reach of driver/passengers, not stashed in the rear. I don't know how often the police actually check that and if in contravention a British driver might only get a stern word.

But actually it makes complete sense anyway. In our van/cars the vests are always under the seats.

My ex dem didn't come with any waste bins for the doors, were they an option? We were looking at putting a waste bin behind the passenger seat.
A T6 has a shape in each door for a 2litre bottle and VW made waste bins that fit there, was this not carried over in a T6.1

Could it be that this goes under the cooker at the back of the cupboard? That is where i found something like that in our 2006 Cali. And also almost the same set behind the table in de sliding door..., safety first.
Same here in our 2018 Ocean.

Back