Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bluetooth & iPhone - music playback?

R

Richk

I'm on my second Cali which I got earlier this year. It has Bluetooth and picks up my iPhone on the LCD dash display. Pre specced by the dealer I was neither here nor there on Bluetooth. Thus haven't played with it until now.....
How do I play music through the stereo via Bluetooth from the iPhone? BTW, My blutooth on phone is switched on...The handbook is poor at explaining this or I'm a bit :doh

Cheers

Richk said:
I'm on my second Cali which I got earlier this year. It has Bluetooth and picks up my iPhone on the LCD dash display. Pre specced by the dealer I was neither here nor there on Bluetooth. Thus haven't played with it until now.....
How do I play music through the stereo via Bluetooth from the iPhone? BTW, My blutooth on phone is switched on...The handbook is poor at explaining this or I'm a bit :doh

Cheers

Nope Book is tosh for most things :)

There is a very good series of vids on youtube (simple but effective) which demo how to's on a range of VW Radios incl bluetooth stuff by an american car salesman pretty useful.

I have used the bluetooth function to play through my phone but it has to be controlled by the phone so is a dumb interface - I paid for VW to fit the ipod kit which is still not brilliant as it has a limited range of controls but is much better.

Back