Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bodyshop Recommendation

C

CDR

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Having collected my new T6 Ocean on the 25th January, less than 7 weeks later I have managed to scratch the nearside rear wheel arch in the office car park. :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang The entrance is tight and has a frame for a steel shutter, further narrowing the gap. Unfortunately I managed to hit this. I am so angry with myself.

The damage is only to the paintwork, the wheel arch isn't deformed. Does any one have any recommendations for a decent bodyshop. I live in South Bucks, close to Beaconsfield, but would travel to a place with a decent recommendation. I contacted a place on the Slough Trading estate this afternoon, that I have used previously when my BMW was driven in to, and who are VW Van approved repairers, and they said they couldn't repair a California because of its size! :rolleyes:

Having collected my new T6 Ocean on the 25th January, less than 7 weeks later I have managed to scratch the nearside rear wheel arch in the office car park. :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang The entrance is tight and has a frame for a steel shutter, further narrowing the gap. Unfortunately I managed to hit this. I am so angry with myself.

The damage is only to the paintwork, the wheel arch isn't deformed. Does any one have any recommendations for a decent bodyshop. I live in South Bucks, close to Beaconsfield, but would travel to a place with a decent recommendation. I contacted a place on the Slough Trading estate this afternoon, that I have used previously when my BMW was driven in to, and who are VW Van approved repairers, and they said they couldn't repair a California because of its size! :rolleyes:
Crowden , Wooburn Green ...worth a try ;)

A friend of mine based about 10 miles from Beaconsfield has been the paint repair go-to man for many of the VW and Audi dealerships, as well as very high end dealerships in the area.
Happy to put you in touch if you think that might be of interest

If you fancy a trip to Westbury I can recommend
MG Cannon.
Alan

Back