Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Cushions for the Beach

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
Purchased these from SMG at Cowfold and picked them up today - Alex did me a good price. I think they look smart.

Just thought I'd share them - they come with machine washable covers.

BC3.jpg

BC2.jpg

BC1.jpg

James

Re: Brandup Cushions for the Beach

Very nice. Will they double as pillows? Our summer holiday in our Beach started with six pillows in the boot! The cushions look smart and could live in the van.

We're they good value? Or is that a bad question where Bandrup are concerned.

Cheers
Rupert

Re: Brandup Cushions for the Beach

rupertpoon said:
Very nice. Will they double as pillows? Our summer holiday in our Beach started with six pillows in the boot! The cushions look smart and could live in the van.

We're they good value? Or is that a bad question where Bandrup are concerned.

Cheers
Rupert

They're quite small but I think they could double as pillows, that was one of the reasons I got them, also, with the covers being machine washable.

£66 for the two (£40 each in the catalogue) - which I thought not too bad, I'd seen these in the Brandup Brochure some time ago and on a few German sites.

James

Cushions look very good and thats a good discount. I am searching for a supplier of the cali beach blue stripe material to recover my front seats to match my rear cali bed/seat, so if any one knows where i can get some i would be grateful for a nod.!

oxfordt5 said:
Cushions look very good and thats a good discount. I am searching for a supplier of the cali beach blue stripe material to recover my front seats to match my rear cali bed/seat, so if any one knows where i can get some i would be grateful for a nod.!

I can't help on where to get it - but it's called Takato - I had a quick look around google.de but couldn't find anything.

James

Back