Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers for 3 seat bench Beach

C

CaliforniAnna

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi, I'm looking at seat covers for our Beach. By the looks of things, Brandrup look good but a bit pricey, Jackyards beautiful but well out of my price range, and standard Inka maybe a bit loose. Does anyone have Inka second skin Takato covers? If so, what do you think of them and do they cause any problems when reclining the bench to create the bed? Also if anyone has Inka covers, is it possible to recline the bench with them on?

I’ve got the Inka waterproof covers on mine, think they are brilliant and no need to remove when folding seat flat into bed

Same here, standard black inka waterproof covers. No problems and very easy to clean when the kids have messed them up.

We have the Inka fitted covers and been very pleased with them. We’re able to recline the bench into a bed without any trouble and just tuck the covers back in a bit around the seatbelt buckles when it’s back upright.

We have a springer spaniel and find they are easy to wipe down and brush/vacuum hair off. I haven’t looked underneath them to see how the original covers are faring though.

The drivers seat bottom edge won’t stay in place when we have to tilt the seat to swivel it around but the passenger side is fine so maybe it’s just this cover. It will go back in though if you push it back in before you tilt the seat back upright.

36D574C2-A965-415C-A16D-671B41F9E1E2.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Inka waterproofs fit like a glove + airbag compliant.

Back