Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brandrup cutlery tray

P

Pd.

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I have a number of items to sell They were purchased for our 5.1 but for various reasons covid related that we no longer have.

This Brandrup cutlery tray has had very little use and is in as new condition. Used for 4 or 5 trips and I found it to be much better for storage than the original.

asking for £14.

Any questions please ask.

Based in Ipswich but am happy to post at cost, or you can collect or arrange own courier.

View attachment 1655468334408.jpeg

1655468363528.png

Last edited:
I have a number of items to sell They were purchased for our 5.1 but for various reasons covid related that we no longer have.

This Brandrup cutlery tray has had very little use and is in as new condition. Used for 4 or 5 trips and I found it to be much better for storage than the original.

asking for £14.

Any questions please ask.

Based in Ipswich but am happy to post at cost, or you can collect or arrange own courier.

View attachment 94702

View attachment 94703
I'll take this if still available. Needs to be posted to Dalston E8, if you could get a price?

Hi

Interested in this. Have PMed you.

Thanks.

I'll take this if still available. Needs to be posted to Dalston E8, if you could get a price?
I'm sorry but someone has alraedy enquired and I'm just awaiting payment. For some strange reason your email has only now apperaed in my in box.

I'll let you know if the sale falls through.

Back