Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Palladium Carpets

A

ainsy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

Can anyone share a picture of the Brandrup 'Palladium' coloured carpets? All the pictures I can find look the same as the 'Moonrock Grey' ones.

Many thanks.

From what we can tell it might be a slightly different shade of grey, also the edging is different, left is palladium and right is moonrock, we are yet to have any arrive at the shop yet

carpet2.jpg

Last edited:
From what we can tell it might be a slightly different shade of grey, also the edging is different, left is palladium and right is moonrock, we are yet to have any arrive at the shop yet

View attachment 55677
Thanks for the photos. It’s funny, when I first looked I would have said the right side was the new colour, but then I saw the cupboards and realised it was the other way around.

Just wondering if the shop might be able to put up photos of the new palladium carpets in the older ‘moon rock’ interior, in all three areas preferably, so we can see what it would look like? That would be great for the storage pockets too.

Appreciate you may not have a vehicle with that interior yourselves, but if you do, I think it would help people like me, who are hesitating on purchasing, feel more confident in what they are buying.

Just a thought.

Just wondering if anyone has bought the palladium carpets for their T6 and if so, if they wouldn’t mind showing us a photo of the colour against the T6 interior?