Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Breeze Poole and Totton - exceptional service

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Thank you to Ryan in Totton and Jason and Martin ( @vwguru ) in Poole for their help in diagnosing the problem with my seat which was stuck in the forward position, ordering a new seat frame from Germany and then promptly fitting it. They also did a few other bits and pieces under warranty and gave me a courtesy Caddi to use while it was being done.
Top service which is much appreciated.

Van back yesterday after interim service and warranty issues, one of which was picked up on inspection. Excellent communication and updates from Jason, Martin (VWguru) and Steve.
Thanks guys, it was worth the 200 mile round trip and I left feeling like a valued customer.

We’ve bought 2 Californias from Breeze. Always had great service. Would definitely recommend. However we are spoilt, as we live in Poole!

Not a great experience for us first time so decided to look elsewhere for next purchase 8 years later, spoke with Breeze but could not compete with Sytner Van Centre North Wales, delivered to our door on low loader from Wales, we live 3 miles from Breeze!!

Not a great experience for us first time so decided to look elsewhere for next purchase 8 years later, spoke with Breeze but could not compete with Sytner Van Centre North Wales, delivered to our door on low loader from Wales, we live 3 miles from Breeze!!

But better you have a 1st class service centre 3 miles from home than a poor service centre with great sales discount 3 miles from home.

Guess it’s one of those threads that just presses same old, my point was that from a personal experience the sales team at Breeze couldn’t care a fig after our first purchase so chose not to buy from them again - service zero.
However if we are talking specifically about a service technician or service department manager then I have little comment, try calling them and see if they answer phone, they may have updated their policy or staff.

Guess it’s one of those threads that just presses same old, my point was that from a personal experience the sales team at Breeze couldn’t care a fig after our first purchase so chose not to buy from them again - service zero.
However if we are talking specifically about a service technician or service department manager then I have little comment, try calling them and see if they answer phone, they may have updated their policy or staff.

Hi @Smm im sorry you have had such a bad experience with our sales team but the team I’m sales now are totally different to 8 years ago and are now led by a great sales manger Carl Jones. As for our service side I have been with breeze for over 15 years but I did spend a period of time traveling between all of our dealers to up standards but unfortunately that let our Poole branch slip for a few years and the some of the technicians that were there at the time were not the best. However I have been based back in Poole since late 2016 and have worked very hard to build up the new technicians we have and the new service advisors we have. Everyday is a learning curve as vw throw more and more paperwork at us and more and more obstacles in our way but we are as a workshop focused on high quality workmanship with great customer service. I admit we don’t always get this right but we are human after all and everybody makes mistakes sometimes. We now have a dedicated call center and call monitoring so our management teams come down very hard on people not answering the phone. Once again I can only apologize for the issues you have had in the past but myself and my team of technicians will treat your Cali with the upmost care and respect and go out of our way to make sure you have a great experience with us.

Back