Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Broken camping Chair

A

andrew bazeley

VIP Member
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement bolt for one of the curved brackets holding the picnic chair together? (2008 T5)?

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement bolt for one of the curved brackets holding the picnic chair together? (2008 T5)?
Oh - and the plastic spacer too, which got lost at the same time.

i have some knocking about send me a picture of the one you are after and i will check

We managed to purchase quite a few spares for out Cali chairs (they had been over tightened and the plastic spacers had split) from Camping Schuh GmbH, paid by paypal and the bolts plastics spacers etc turned up very promptly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i have some knocking about send me a picture of the one you are after and i will check
Will do - thanks. Just recovering from five days at festivals, so need a bit of sleep!
We managed to purchase quite a few spares for out Cali chairs (they had been over tightened and the plastic spacers had split) from Camping Schuh GmbH, paid by paypal and the bolts plastics spacers etc turned up very promptly

Do you think they would send to UK?

OK, here's a photo of the location of the bolt, and another of the bolt and spacer:IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0608.JPG

I've just found an old thread which suggests they don't do them any more. E-mail addres doesn't register either. Thanks anyway - I'll do some more investigating.

I have a set here if you would like them for a fiver

I have a set here if you would like them for a fiver
Yes please! Is it the complete set, with the insert at the other end (which I didn't photo). How come you've got these - they're hard to get hold of! Maybe e-mail me on andrewbazeley@yahoo.com, so we can arrange it all.

Thanks!

It was less than a year ago I received all my spares from http://camping-schuh.de/. A chap called Wolfgang there spoke excellent English, whaug@camping-Schuh.de. But it looks like you may well be sorted elsewhere now

N

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't seem to get that e-mail address to work, which rather confirms the earlier post I saw in which they said they didn't do them any more. Shame - thanks anyway.

I can't seem to get that e-mail address to work, which rather confirms the earlier post I saw in which they said they didn't do them any more. Shame - thanks anyway.
That’s odd, I corresponded with Wolfgang last week and received my parts yesterday.

Think some pickle might have hacked the title of this thread, currently reads "broken pubic hair"!!

I looked in this thread with some interest, was disappointed when I realised it was about chair bolts!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Following on from @Amarillo posting about naked ramblers bet that got a few people looking!! Quite put me off my dinner...

When you get the replacement bolts, fix them with Loctite, otherwise you'll be needing a replacement replacement pretty soon. As we did...

Wolfgang recently sent me a new set for 10 euros

Contact Wolfgang from his company website

Back