Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bulb Kit

Guitarrero

Guitarrero

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I'm trying to get a bulb kit together for Euro travel but can't find a full spec list of bulbs for my 2010 5.1 Cali SE anywhere ... the fat owners manual is, as usual, less than useful and unhelpfully suggests replacing a blown bulb with one of the same type .... short of taking all lamps apart to remove bulbs just to identify them I've not found the answer.

Any pointers much appreciated!

Just type ‘spare bulb kit for VW T5.1’ into Amazon. Generic kit will usually suffice.

Your headlights will either be H4 or H7. Just need a kit with matching headlight bulb, all the other bulbs in the kit will be the suitable all 2010 vans.

If you struggle to see at night and need the passenger to walk ahead of the van with a candle, then you have H4.

Must admit Steve, i didn’t bother on this trip - oooops!

Your headlights will either be H4 or H7. Just need a kit with matching headlight bulb, all the other bulbs in the kit will be the suitable all 2010 vans.

If you struggle to see at night and need the passenger to walk ahead of the van with a candle, then you have H4.
Reminds me of my old defender.

Surprised that the club shop don't do a kit TBH, but now sorted with assistance from Just Kampers.