Show/Event BUSFEST 2021

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 11-09-2020
Event end date: Sunday 13-09-2020
Registration ends: Thursday 10-09-2020
Username Guest count Note
CaliforniaBen CaliforniaBen 2 First time at Busfest
Mr T Mr T 2  
Scorf Scorf 2 Also first time at Busfest....
Calimagg Calimagg 2 First timers
cooky73 cooky73 2  
An-j An-j 4  
kurienp kurienp 2  
Brilliant, I posted a message on Facebook as we want to book and be part of the club area. Happy to help too

BUSFEST 2021 10TH - 12TH SEPTEMBER

View attachment 55278

JUST A REMINDER FOLKS!
We still hope to be presenting our BUSFEST event this year.

BUSFEST NEWS - MARCH 2021
The recently announced government 'pathway to normality' plan has brought an influx of early announcements of upcoming events and festivals for this summer and later on in the year.
Although this is great news, and very encouraging for the industry and major festivals like ours, there is still a lot of planning to do.
We WANT to produce Busfest for you this year, and we are determined to go ahead and bring it to you. Our management are, as we speak, working through the various scenarios that are in front of us at the moment, but we need to get it right, rather than just saying “It's on” and then having to continually move the goalposts as the situation changes over the next few months.
There are a lot of hurdles we have to jump before we can give you a clearer picture of what we will be able to bring you this year – Will we have restrictions on numbers? Will we have the full show-ground infrastructure in place? Will we have to provide testing facilities? Will we still have to take into account physical distancing? etc. There are a lot of questions that we need to have answers to before we make an announcement on the shape and size of Busfest this year, and there are a few weeks of hard work in front of us yet.
Hopefully, Busfest this year will be it's normal self, but we are not going to 'jump the gun' with this, we want to make sure that we have all the information and necessary plans in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable festival for you before we give the go ahead. Please, bear with us while we work for you in the background, and we will make regular announcements on here as we learn more.
Our aim at the moment is to open up the online booking office for advance tickets, on April 12th. Those of you that already purchased tickets for last year's (2020) festival will not have to do anything to come to this year, as your tickets are automatically rolled over.
Keep watching this space for further information and thanks for your continued patience and support.
STAY SAFE EVERYONE
BEST WISHES FROM THE BUSFEST CREW

After April 12th 2021

To book your tickets please go to TICKETS page on our Website.

If you want to go into the Reserved CALIFORNIA CLUB Camping area you will need to add the club camping code (which is supplied CALIFORNIA CLUB Camping rep)

WWW.BUSFEST.ORG
Hi, I am new to this how do I get a camping code?

I booked for 2020, and following this being cancelled was told that our booking would just roll over to 2021..... can I assume that a reservation in the Club area for 2020 will also roll over to 2021??

@symcro as previously stated I am happy to be involved in organising the Cali Club camping at Busfest 2021 but not sure what I need to do to be “messenger” could you please advise what you require or how I can get involved? Thanks
Hi Mr T. You will need to be slightly more than a messenger. We will need at least 1 "Cali Club Steward" to be first contact & also to ensure that the Cali club site at the event is set up and run under (possibly) Covid 19 regs. Contact Clubs@busfest.org if you need more info

1st time for me, gotta happen. Tickets booked

Hi Mr T. You will need to be slightly more than a messenger. We will need at least 1 "Cali Club Steward" to be first contact & also to ensure that the Cali club site at the event is set up and run under (possibly) Covid 19 regs. Contact Clubs@busfest.org if you need more info
Thanks, I emailed clubs@busfest.org a few days ago. Will await the reply.

I have a roll over ticket from last year but unfortunately not in the Cali club camping. I will come and see you all though

Hi Zooks I thought I did will try again when I get my main internet fixed, thanks all will post with an update.
Yes I was trying to add Cali19 into the Voucher code Doh! now completed the booking in the correct way Thank You all for your help:bananadance2

Back