Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2023 8th - 10th September 2023 Cali Club camping info

Do these guys really charge £60 per dog ?

Not sure who you are referring to as “these guys” but regarding Busfest the answer is no.
What makes you think they do?
The Busfest organisers - re what makes me think it - their website see picture below

busfest costs.jpg

The Busfest organisers - re what makes me think it - their website see picture below

View attachment 113909
The £60 is the price for the adult ticket, as shown at the top of the picture. If you select no children and no dogs, it’s still £60, as that is the adult ticket price x1
Are you joining us, or just got 2 dogs trying to book?

Thanks just worked through it - was thinking about it but other half wants to head to the beach instead - given all the good weather we are due.

All set-up and pitches marked out ready to see you all this morning. Was a lovely but warm evening last night. Going to be a great weekend :bananadance2 :bananadance2 :bananadance2 :cheers
IMG_9669.jpegIMG_9668.jpeg

Sadly Covid has the better of Judith and I at the moment, we were hoping to have recovered but its unwelcome presence is dragging on. So stay safe and have fun and we’ll hopefully meet up at Slimbridge in a couple of weeks.

Sorry to hear that Keith. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope to see you in a couple of weeks.

Good run back from Busfest.
What a great weekend! Warm weather, fantastic company, a few parties and brilliantly and efficiently organised by Chris.
Thank you @Mr T

Busfest 2023 is now done!
What a great turn out of Cali club members again, thank you all so much for coming and making it a really great and sociable group.
Lovely to meet you all, and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Hope you all got home safely.

IMG_9679.jpegIMG_9677.jpegIMG_9676.jpegIMG_9682.jpeg
IMG_9683.jpegIMG_9684.jpegIMG_9685.jpegIMG_9686.jpegIMG_9687.jpegIMG_9688.jpeg

I bought the arrival photo. ANyone else? I'll show you a copy hang on. Ha. That was my rave face

20230910_170341.jpg

Thanks @Mr T for a fab weekend. Lots of work on your behalf but much appreciated!

Thanks @Mr T for organising and welcoming us as newcomers - to the club and the festival. Had a great time meeting everyone, see you all next year if not before

Thanks @Mr T first Busfest for us and thoroughly enjoyed it and we met some great people. Must have enjoyed last night as I still feel worse for wear as I write this at 8.45pm!

well done Chris. We, me, Sue, Fred and Archie, had a great time thx. F&A loved meeting new folk and dogs. Loved the entertainment. Run home today was a bit c**p but its ok now crashed our sofa with a glass.IMG_7166.jpegIMG_7161.jpegIMG_0679.jpeg

My first Busfest and really enjoyed it, shame about the rain on Sunday morning! I was in the family camping rather than join the club pitch as I didn’t want my non-verbal autistic son so close to the fair as he doesn’t understand why he can’t just go on all the rides all day long :( I did have a quick wander past the club though and It looked great, a real nice selection of Calis on display!

Back