Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BUSFEST 6TH - 8TH SEPTEMBER 2024 CALI CLUB CAMPING INFO - GET BOOKING!!!

Think there are still spaces on this meet! We have a prime spot right next to the shower and toilet block.
If we don’t fill it we might lose it next year so come on guys, get booking!!!!
A great opportunity for new Cali owners to meet others and do some shopping.
Thanks for your support Gillian!

We do still have a few spaces left, be great to have a few more members join us!

3 weeks to go until Busfest, still a few spaces in club camping, ticket sales will close soon.
Any questions please ask, but most importantly get your tickets booked!
See you there :cheers

Tickets came through this morning so have printed them off in readiness.
Are Club camping tickets still for sale @Mr T if anyone else still wants to book?

Tickets came through this morning so have printed them off in readiness.
Are Club camping tickets still for sale @Mr T if anyone else still wants to book?
Hi Gillian, yes tickets are still available should anyone wish to book.
Thanks!

Booked - I will be there in the trade section......

pop in and say Hi if you are passing - Vixxos Ltd in the very small and insignificant gazebo. Demo available of the Kombi-rak roofrack, plus some other bits and pieces.

John

Hey
Any ideas where the club camping is - do we come in yellow gate and is it easy to find the Cali club camping area.
Thanks ☺️

Look for two MASSIVE telegraph poles (you'll know when you see them) the camping is very near there.

Hey
Any ideas where the club camping is - do we come in yellow gate and is it easy to find the Cali club camping area.
Thanks ☺️
Probably brown gate. As you get near the show ground there should be clear signs directing you to the correct odour gate for Club Camping.

This map assumes you arrive at the brown gate, I think it should say on your tickets which gate. I’ve drawn the yellow line on to give you an idea.
If you come in yellow gate, that’ll be the right hand side of the map, so in this case up you’ll drive in along side the general camping area (that area will be on your right) then turn left at the top. There will be plenty of Marshalls to guide you in, then I’ll be on the club pitch to greet you. See you Friday.

IMG_0345.jpeg

Good directions on the map! Generally you will follow the arrows through the field opposite before the actual gate at the traffic lights so queuing in the field opposite to save blocking the road…
Have a safe trip everyone - see you there.
If possible, could we have the usual far end spot at the front? No worries either way

Good directions on the map! Generally you will follow the arrows through the field opposite before the actual gate at the traffic lights so queuing in the field opposite to save blocking the road…
Have a safe trip everyone - see you there.
If possible, could we have the usual far end spot at the front? No worries either way
Will see what exact space we have and how it looks during set-up, sure there will be a suitable end spot, but can’t guarantee it

Thanks for your support Gillian!

We do still have a few spaces left, be great to have a few more members join us!
Worst spot ever. Showers are sh1t if you can get one. Fairground right next to it. Waltzer racket and screaming all weekend. You only get a break from that racket by walkng to the main stage to watch all the vaping ,dry robe croc wearing ,baby swinging gang taking 6 month old kids to 'watch' the live music whilst pulling a trolley full of camping chairs and then moaning about others who are standing up at the stage to see the bands. Busfest has lost its way. Same as mighty dubfest. That should be renamed mighty motorhome and scroat fest. Its gone .

Worst spot ever. Showers are sh1t if you can get one. Fairground right next to it. Waltzer racket and screaming all weekend. You only get a break from that racket by walkng to the main stage to watch all the vaping ,dry robe croc wearing ,baby swinging gang taking 6 month old kids to 'watch' the live music whilst pulling a trolley full of camping chairs and then moaning about others who are standing up at the stage to see the bands. Busfest has lost its way. Same as mighty dubfest. That should be renamed mighty motorhome and scroat fest. Its gone .
Thanks for your support Martin! Guess you’re not coming this year then? :D
Shame really, as I thoroughly enjoyed playing hide n seek with your van keys last year at 2am.
See you at Slimbridge, hopefully that will be a quieter weekend for you and not too many dry robes :thumb

All set-up at Busfest. Pitches marked out
See you soon! . IMG_1027.jpeg

Shame really, as I thoroughly enjoyed playing hide n seek with your van keys last year at 2am.
See you at Slimbridge, hopefully that will be a quieter weekend for you and not too many

See you at Slimbridge, hopefully that will be a quieter weekend for you and not too many dry robes :thumb
Martin - Will drag out my dry robe and crocs for Slimbridge as you seem to be drawn to them EBay next for a vape and a swinging baby……….

Martin - Will drag out my dry robe and crocs for Slimbridge as you seem to be drawn to them EBay next for a vape and a swinging baby……….
Don't forget the trolley!

Thanks @Mr T for organising and those who had everything done before I got there. Had a nice chilled time despite the rave beats going on until midnight. I'd forgotten I quite like dubstyle and ragga from the 80s.

Damp weekends weather-wise always present a challenge for facilities but I've used worse at some music festivals.

It always looks really impressive with all the Californias parked in a line. A special showing by red ones this year!

Will hopefully be at Back of Beyond in November. By then I should have a habitable house.

Back