Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BUSFEST 6TH - 8TH SEPTEMBER 2024 CALI CLUB CAMPING INFO - GET BOOKING!!!

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
IMG_9679.jpg
The booking system is NOW OPEN for Club camping bookings for Busfest 2024. This is always a great event and we nearly always sell out of our camping allocation.

You will need the club code when booking, which you enter at the end of the checkout process Sun!24CC
Get booking if you are a VW California owner, sorry but due to limited numbers we can't open up to other makes/conversions etc. this is strictly VW California type vehicles only.

Any question or if I can help at all, please don't hesitate to ask!
Couple of pics from this years show (2023):

IMG_9687.jpgIMG_9684.jpgIMG_9678.jpg

View attachment 116859
The booking system is NOW OPEN for Club camping bookings for Busfest 2024. This is always a great event and we nearly always sell out of our camping allocation.

You will need the club code when booking, which you enter at the end of the checkout process Sun!24CC
Get booking if you are a VW California owner, sorry but due to limited numbers we can't open up to other makes/conversions etc. this is strictly VW California type vehicles only.

View attachment 116860View attachment 116861View attachment 116862
HI Chris,

does Club camping offer a Discount over Non Club (Standard ) camping / entry ?

Tickets purchased - looking forward to another Busfest!

IMG_2186.jpeg

View attachment 116859

View attachment 116859

Tickets purchased. See you all there

Back