Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Buying a new California

A

allanscott339

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I have decided to take the leap and order a new California. Has anyone got recommendations on things to go for etc. Also would be great if anyone out there has a dark wood Cali, it would be great to see some photos :) much appreciated all. :thanks

I have a dark wood, take a look on our facebook page for pictures.

And for me the necessary spec is;

metallic
parking sensors
climate
cruise
privacy
safe
MFSW
5th seat
auto lights
awning
180bhp dsg!

Im sure I've missed something there!

Great BMVS. Just very un decided on colour. Will be trading in My MK 6 Gti Dsg so will certainly be going for the DSG as I love it in the Golf. Just a quick one if you know. The fitted blinds do they come as standard? on all windows? :thanks

Hi Allan the Cali will have blinds fitted to the back, and side windows and the front windscreen is covered with a seperate material blind,the drivers and passenger windows have a pop up blind
So all windows are catered for :thumb

Agree 100% on the spec recommended by Oli + BMVS, most other options can added later if you need it :)

everyones needs and budgets are different ,but there are afew things it seems the norm that most will have ..... privacy & climate

choplee said:
everyones needs and budgets are different ,but there are afew things it seems the norm that most will have ..... privacy & climate

Agreed - the Cali is pretty well specced as it is.

Satnav is pretty useful - add either the Kenwood or the VW system.

5% Discount of basic price ? Is this what everyone got? :thanks

From what I've read spec your Cali out on DriveTheDeal.com print that price off and use that to negotiate. Seems like people get that price (or better) and it should give you an indication.