Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bye bye kids' inheritance!

nickb77

nickb77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Can't believe I've spent twice what I paid for my first house, but just placed my order for an Indium Grey 4Motion Ocean, 17" Woodstock alloys. :)

Many hours spent researching and picking up useful info from this forum.

First time Cali owner and looking foward to new adventures!

Can't believe I've spent twice what I paid for my first house, but just placed my order for an Indium Grey 4Motion Ocean, 17" Woodstock alloys. :)

Congratulations!

The best way to break the news to them - start sending them video links of VW California adventures and mods from YouTube. :thumb You should have about 6 months to do that :bananadance2

Congratulations!

The best way to break the news to them - start sending them video links of VW California adventures and mods from YouTube. :thumb You should have about 6 months to do that :bananadance2
They've alreay put in a request to borrow it. Had to have the external shower option just so they can hose down their muddy dog before it gets into my nice new Cali!

Thank you for that. New keyboard please as mine is now coffee-sprayed once I saw the headline!

Welcome to Cali-ownership..............wishing you happy times in it.

Welcome to a new life......how old are your kids?

Welcome !

You can always leave them the van.

The shower is an invaluable accessory, although some will disagree and say it’s not needed and you can just use a can. We use ours for cleaning surfboards, feet, boots - ideal for days out and keeping the internal of van clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 and 28.....mmmmm. Any Grand Children existing or on the horizon? Pay off might be in sight......

24 and 28.....mmmmm. Any Grand Children existing or on the horizon? Pay off might be in sight......

Yep - one granddaughter who’ll be 3 when we get the Cali plus another due next year. Looking forward to taking the 3 year old on little breaks. She’ll love sleeping in it

You already have all the reasons not to be guilty over SKI! You can imagine the joy that your Grandchildren will have from staying with you guys sleeping "up top" and the memories that your "kids" will have seeing their children so happy with you guys..... and later when they all will reminisce over this golden time. Worth every penny in my book. An investment I call it.

You already have all the reasons not to be guilty over SKI! You can imagine the joy that your Grandchildren will have from staying with you guys sleeping "up top" and the memories that your "kids" will have seeing their children so happy with you guys..... and later when they all will reminisce over this golden time. Worth every penny in my book. An investment I call it.

I can trump you there. Our recent Cali purchase was well over 5 times the cost of our first house :) Mind you that was a loooooong time ago :)

Back