Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cámara de marcha atrás

J

jose vicente alamo

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Buenas tardes.
mi pregunta es si existe el cableado de la cámara de marcha atrás para aquellos grand california que de fábrica no traen la cámara?
me interesaba instalar una cámara de marcha atrás?

translated from above, anybody Assist Jose?

My question is if there is the wiring of the reversing camera for those big california that don't bring the camera from the factory?

I was interested in installing a reversing camera?

Can't offer a definitive yes/no as mine came from the factory with the reversing camera but can say pretty well all the wiring is in place for all the habitation equipment whether or not you ticked the box to have them as a factory options (eg Satellite wiring, solar, WiFi etc). That's doesn't mean it definitely is in place but if VW follow a common approach with the entire loom in the GC then there is a good chance. If you have the van you should be able to check pretty easily by looking at what wiring is going to the brakelight/camera assembly. I came across this file the other day on one of the Facebook forums that describes how to fit a camera to a Crafter that may be of help.

Attachments

• CRAFTER REVERSE CAMERA INSTALL.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 7
Can't offer a definitive yes/no as mine came from the factory with the reversing camera but can say pretty well all the wiring is in place for all the habitation equipment whether or not you ticked the box to have them as a factory options (eg Satellite wiring, solar, WiFi etc). That's doesn't mean it definitely is in place but if VW follow a common approach with the entire loom in the GC then there is a good chance. If you have the van you should be able to check pretty easily by looking at what wiring is going to the brakelight/camera assembly. I came across this file the other day on one of the Facebook forums that describes how to fit a camera to a Crafter that may be of help.
Thanks Gordon sure it will be appreciate