Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Bagz

I use a Fiamma bag, every time it rains the contents get wet, suppose you get what you pay for !
Ron.

Hi all...and great work Nick looks great! Black or silver? What is the price on that? I would worry a little about security but it's more for giving space in the Cali than for anything else I think. I need to find a safe dry place to put our child seat and 2 folding brompton bikes...maybe only one would fit but that's cool....and other stuff so we can sleep downstairs in bad weather. We only seem to use the Cali when the weather turns... :headbang :doh

Been so busy not looked on here for ages sorry!!!!

:thanks

Calikev said:
They are ready Gary Give nick a ring :thumb

Hi, did these ever go into production? If so how much are they? And what is the storage capacity? Where can I get one?

Thanks

And what about the idea in the original post to have a series of bags that you could 'build up' to ne block that would fit the storage space behind the back seat? I liked the idea!

Just been looking into buying a storage bag to fit on the bike rack, I'd be grateful to hear if these are going into production any time soon? Cheers

Gary

Hi Gary,

They jury is still out on this one - we sent a coupple of prototypes out but I've not heard a lot back to be honest - Perhaps the guys who had one could feedback on how waterproof they are and if they're serving them well :thumb

I'm happy to take a look at them again if the demand is there :D

Cheers,
Nick

Nick,

I'd definitely be interested. I bought my California about 6 weeks ago and will be using it for triathlons and other sporting events - the cost of the bikes is astronomical and I want something to protect them, both from the weather and also from a security angle.

Also, can you tell me if you make a cover the for the Comfort mattress topper? I'm already tired of this getting marked from all the stuff I dump on top of it when it's folded up on the parcel shelf.

Martyn

id be interested in getting one as well, although im looking to put it on a thule easy base (the one that fits to a tow bar) so maybe i may need one a little bigger.
the Thule easy bag is daft money!