Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Beach now earned its stripes!

Hi, really like the look - may I ask where you got the stripes, as the forum shop just has stripes with words (California/ Beach Edition etc) , but I would prefer without wording
Many thanks

Hi, really like the look - may I ask where you got the stripes, as the forum shop just has stripes with words (California/ Beach Edition etc) , but I would prefer without wording
Many thanks
Hi, like you I did not want any wording so after a little research I found this company online called Seitenstreifen.com. I had no problem ordering and they were delivered within a couple of weeks. Very good vinyl and not that expensive. You can apply them to the Cali yourself but I took mine to a guy I know and we’re done in no time at all. Really pleased with them and would highly recommend

I like those, thanks for sharing

Got myself into all kinds of trouble last time fitting a cheapo eBay set, so I'll look for some pro assistance locally!

I like those, thanks for sharing

Got myself into all kinds of trouble last time fitting a cheapo eBay set, so I'll look for some pro assistance locally!
I agree.. I did not take the chance so local guy in Southam fitted for £20. Absolute bargain

Back