Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Coast Intro

VWCoastbusters

VWCoastbusters

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
:welcome hoping to have our Coast in March.

Algor

Algor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
:welcome hoping to have our Coast in March.

Good to hear. I seem to have jumped the queue as I have taken over a cancelled order. Doesn't have the options I would have liked but saves months and I am looking to use aftermarket solutions. May I ask what options you chose?

Sad

Sad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Good to hear. I seem to have jumped the queue as I have taken over a cancelled order. Doesn't have the options I would have liked but saves months and I am looking to use aftermarket solutions. May I ask what options you chose?
Roof bellows,
Fuel tank,
Heated seats,
Privacy glass,
Towbar

:bananadance2

Algor

Algor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi Sad,

I have just checked my list and it looks like I will get plenty of fresh air and exercise as mine has neither bellows or a fuel tank.

A

AMH70

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi All

A new Cali Coast arriving in sunny Stoke on Trent in January.

This is a great forum and l look forward to picking all your Brains over the coming years!

Cheers
Algor
I have my coast coming end of January. Have you bought anything? I haven’t as yet

Sad

Sad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
I think the whole idea is to keep the options to a minimum with a Coast

Algor

Algor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I have my coast coming end of January. Have you bought anything? I haven’t as yet
Yes, on Sad's recommendation, I have ordered a long weight, glass hammer and battery powered plug socket from the club shop, they should arrive during the leap year.

In all seriousness, I haven't as yet. I am thinking gas bottle, hook up cable, ridge monkey, kettle and Porta Potti are the must have items? I will take bedding etc from home for the first weekend and see how we get on. What's on your list?

Algor

Algor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I think the whole idea is to keep the options to a minimum with a Coast
What's with the Coast hate my friend? We can't all afford an Ocean. A new Coast is cheaper than a 4 year old Ocean, when you add a 5 year warranty and £118.00 services into the mix you can't blame us newbies for foregoing an electric pop top, led lights and an extra inch of alloy can you?

Sad

Sad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
What's with the Coast hate my friend? We can't all afford an Ocean. A new Coast is cheaper than a 4 year old Ocean, when you add a 5 year warranty and £118.00 services into the mix you can't blame us newbies for foregoing an electric pop top, led lights and an extra inch of alloy can you?
Errr?? No hate, we're waiting for our Coast...

Was just saying that it's not worth adding loads of options to a Coast...

Sad

Sad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi Sad,

I have just checked my list and it looks like I will get plenty of fresh air and exercise as mine has neither bellows or a fuel tank.
Just realised where you've gone off on your little tangent...
You wanted to know what options we'd gone for, didn't realise you want me to quote the VW definition...

Algor

Algor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Just realised where you've gone off on your little tangent...
You wanted to know what options we'd gone for, didn't realise you want me to quote the VW definition...

Roof Bellows and a Fuel tank are rather a given though and can easily be mistaken for sarcasm,
Don't worry, it'll just be the excitement! :bananadance2
That's true, so I assume you have the front opening bellows and larger fuel tank?

VWCoastbusters

VWCoastbusters

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Sad is my other half, hence him answering cos my phone had died.

Yes we have the panoramic bellows, 80l fuel tank, towbar, heated seats and privacy glass

Algor

Algor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
:D Sorry, I am used to posting on football forums where sarcasm and pee taking is the norm! I will acclimatise.

Your Van sound great, what colour did you get?

A

AMH70

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Yes, on Sad's recommendation, I have ordered a long weight, glass hammer and battery powered plug socket from the club shop, they should arrive during the leap year.

In all seriousness, I haven't as yet. I am thinking gas bottle, hook up cable, ridge monkey, kettle and Porta Potti are the must have items? I will take bedding etc from home for the first weekend and see how we get on. What's on your list?
I’m thinking exactly the same as you - everything you said is on my list and will also take bedding from home. I’m going to get a large see-through bags for storing bedding. I think I’m getting the collapsible kettle for Christmas. At some point I’d like to get a cosy, washable rug.

Wogga

Wogga

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
:D Sorry, I am used to posting on football forums where sarcasm and pee taking is the norm! I will acclimatise.

How do Stoke and football go together :D ... welcome to the forum.

Sad

Sad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order

Cherry Red

What about yours?