Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Coast Intro

Moz Williams

Moz Williams

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Thanks for the info; I will push for delivery too. Yes mine the same status as yours.
Bit nosy. What spec/colour. When delivered I’ll show you mine if you show me yours

A

AMH70

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Bit nosy. What spec/colour. When delivered I’ll show you mine if you show me yours
Not nosy at all! I have ordered the Coast Ascot Grey with zero add ons. Not even the mattress topper/larger fuel tank nor the privacy glass. I don’t think I will live to regret it. I will absolutely show you mine and looking forward to seeing yours!

Moz Williams

Moz Williams

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Not nosy at all! I have ordered the Coast Ascot Grey with zero add ons. Not even the mattress topper/larger fuel tank nor the privacy glass. I don’t think I will live to regret it. I will absolutely show you mine and looking forward to seeing yours!
I don’t think it is really necessary to spec it with all the options. Although I have gone for Panoramic window in the bellows. Comfort mattress because I sleep downstairs with my dog and some form of cushioning is required. Privacy glass and rev. camera but that’s it. Ascot grey colour also. Quite popular colour I think. I had a 2010 SE with electric roof and electric sliding door. I prefer manual. Far easier. The electric door was terrible. Noisy,heavy,unreliable,battery drain. I tried someones manual door and it was lovely. So rhere we are.

A

AMH70

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
I don’t think it is really necessary to spec it with all the options. Although I have gone for Panoramic window in the bellows. Comfort mattress because I sleep downstairs with my dog and some form of cushioning is required. Privacy glass and rev. camera but that’s it. Ascot grey colour also. Quite popular colour I think. I had a 2010 SE with electric roof and electric sliding door. I prefer manual. Far easier. The electric door was terrible. Noisy,heavy,unreliable,battery drain. I tried someones manual door and it was lovely. So rhere we are.
Sounds great! I’ve bought a Silentnight mattress topper and if it’s inadequate will invest a recommended one from this forum. I didn’t want an electric roof either.