Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali cool box

Gooldmike

Gooldmike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have a cali Beach with the Cali coolbox. It sits in the boot on top of the plate. I have 2 questions. Firstly , is it ok to have it on and not sitting on the plate , for example if we moved it into the passenger area whilst static and parked up? Secondly is it absolutely necessary to have it sitting and engaged on the plate in the boot whilst in motion ? The reason I ask this , is that it can be quite a fiddle ,sometimes to remove and refit it onto the plate when it's got contents in it and the multiflex board is in place , so wondered if was ok to just have it sitting on the floor of the boot, under the flexiboard without the plate ?
Would be grateful for people's thoughts on this . Thanks

the coolbox that often comes with a beach is famous for draining your leisure battery. sell it and get a compressor fridge. as for moving it around i don't see why you can't put it anywhere you want

the coolbox that often comes with a beach is famous for draining your leisure battery. sell it and get a compressor fridge. as for moving it around i don't see why you can't put it anywhere you want
Thank you, I've had it now for 2 years and I've had no problems with it draining the lesiure battery. I actually have found it to be an excellent item

Picnic type cool box on sale on the RNLI web shop. Bit pricey though at £360.

50E5960E-0985-40C1-8ACB-9187F7A71BCD.png

Back