Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Dogs

1cfc3326f70401fb4877cec088bdf892.jpg

Oscar waving his lipstick around today in Glen Etive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oscar behave yourself! My Border Terrier puppy also does this when I’m putting his harness on. Think the movements across his abdomen excite him

Oscar behave yourself! My Border Terrier puppy also does this when I’m putting his harness on. Think the movements across his abdomen excite him

ANYTHING excites Oscar haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5403662C-1E82-4422-9E31-B589042484A0.jpeg
Our Daphne has just had an operation to plate her leg deformed by a fracture as a pup (they think). TV Supervet Noel Fitzpatrick’s practice did a great job. She was on her feet in 3 days and although she’s livid with the Elizabethan collar, she’s eating and sleeping well, and on the mend.
Very glad she was insured though!

Last edited:
721f12e21d3610d0ad2c5331fff4587c.jpg

Our beautiful bear gained his wings on Tuesday.
If anyone is hesitant about getting a dog to add to your adventures, treat yourself and do it.
We’ve just returned from our first van trip since losing Oscar and it’s just not the same.

If anyone is hesitant about getting a dog to add to your adventures, treat yourself and do it.
We’ve just returned from our first van trip since losing Oscar and it’s just not the same.
Bless you. Oscar was a lucky boy that he got to experience Cali life. Try to take solace in the amazing adventures he shared with you. ❤️

Try it with 3 Golden Retrievers, we need the drive away awning for a dog kennel, but would not be without them

View attachment 91309
We have a Scottish Deerhound, a Golden Retriever and a Bedlington Terrier and sometimes it’s a squeeze but we manage to fit in. They have the downstairs at night and we have the upstairs!

31FBD4F5-F7D6-4939-965C-CC5466DD2E45.jpeg

Originally posted by Martin

I will start off, here is Sophie!

She loves travelling in the cali and comes everywhere with us, the only bit she did not enjoy on our last trip was being in the kennels on the ferry!

She also loves sitting outside the van and yapping at everyone that walks past!

P1020410-1.jpg

View attachment 7105
I too have a travelling Schnauzer buddy. I hope Sophie is still well.

Reactions: RLL

Oh guys I’m so very sorry to hear this. I know Oscar has been struggling with his health for a while, but it’s heartbreaking when you have to say goodbye.
It is obvious in your videos how much you loved him and what a great life he had with you.

Reactions: RLL
Oh guys I’m so very sorry to hear this. I know Oscar has been struggling with his health for a while, but it’s heartbreaking when you have to say goodbye.
It is obvious in your videos how much you loved him and what a great life he had with you.
I'm really sorry to hear this.

Thank you!
He’s an absolute legend who stole lots of peoples hearts

1. Tess - Calitess
2. Sophie - Martin
3. Fuller - Ron
4. Rosie - mkrw
5. Jack & Bess - John
6. Jagger, Ronni, Keef - California 180
7. Ollie, Annie & Cody - alf 170
8. Daisy & Murphy - Calikev
9. Harley - T5WOB
10. Sam - Rich F & Jude
11. Toby- swaleuk
Any more?
My Molly (as seen in my profile pic) 10 yr old Springer and barking mad! She's currently recovering from an elbow op which prevented us enjoying a week away in Pembrokeshire three weeks ago which was disappointing but she has to rest her leg. Looking fwd to when she's able to walk reasonable distances again.

Molly.jpg

My Molly (as seen in my profile pic) 10 yr old Springer and barking mad! She's currently recovering from an elbow op which prevented us enjoying a week away in Pembrokeshire three weeks ago which was disappointing but she has to rest her leg. Looking fwd to when she's able to walk reasonable distances again.

View attachment 93542
Best wishes for a full recovery.

Thanks. She's doing very well - although all of us are putting on weight as we're unable to do so much walking with her. :)
Good luck with keeping her rested!
im so missing my crazy springer and think I’ll look for another dog next year....probably not a Springer this time....!

Back