Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Kebab?

Reports in the German press say that the next-generation VW Transporter, called T7 for the seventh generation, will use VW Group’s MQB platform for passenger cars. The platform is not suitable for heavy loads so the current T6 will continue to be sold alongside the T7 for commercial users until Ford’s new version of the Transit is available to VW in 2024.

That answers the question about the new Cali T7 then.

Fix-Or-Repair-Daily! Oh no.
My favorite mobile mechanic who has worked for Mercedes, VW and Ford dealerships said he wouldn't go for anything other than a VW - best mechanics and reliability of the three.
Sorry to those of you that also have Ford cars. I have had two Ford cars in my life and both were nightmares, one of them mangled its own gearbox on the motorway, the other only started first time about 40% of the time.

It is not just me saying this .... quote:

"Consumer Reports have consistently put Ford at the bottom end of the scale for reliability, as have J.D Power. Admittedly, Ford is sitting at the highest of the American brands, but they certainly aren't market leaders for reliability. J.D Power currently rank Ford's overall dependability at a mere 2 out of 5"

Back