Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Names

BiLiGe

BiLiGe

Vehicle
N/A
I am new to the Club collecting my 2015 Cali T5 when I get back from Turkey!
Just would like to know if people have names for their Cali's ?
I will name mine as I have all of my cars bike's over the past 1/2 centry
Biligee

Hi and welcome , when you read some on the forum you will see many got a name for theire cali.
I just call it the Cali or the bus..''
My forum name is also one of the names i use....

We bought the first white 2nd hand, and is was already named "Scheewittchen" (german for snow-white), with stickers on it and all. It was wrecked by a bad witch (an older Opel Vector). So there the fairytale ended. The new T6 OCEAN we have now, is still not named. We actually dont bother. Maybe one day a name we show up as obvious.

When I collect my T5 Cali 20th Dec. He will be officialy named RINCEWIND after the infamouse wizard of the disc world. I think is quite fitting because he traveled alot

Our new one will be Rosie Too. Original Rosie can be seen my avatar.

Almost every vehicle we've owned in the last 25 years has been named. Bizarrely, I can remember their names much more reliably than humans!

We are now struggling. As we had already decided on the Cali being named Stanley. As it is now going to be replaced we need a new name.

Mike

Bobbybus.
Former keepers name for it was Suzibus, I'm a retired police officer (nickname bobby) and first name is Robert ( nickname Bobby). So Bobbybus it had to be.

My Cali is called Luis. It fits his stylish good looks and I think means Brave German Warrior.

A German, bit of a technocrat, dependable, reliable, a faithful consort to a somewhat regal lady.

Well, ok ... forget the last three words..... :sad

How about..... And it is only a thought.....super-cali-fragilisticexpialidocious

Ours is Hamster III. The history: Hamster I was a red and white 2CV Dolly with the initials SPG in his number plate, Hamster II was his successor, a plums and custard 2CV. Forum members of a certain age will remember SPG (Special Patrol Group) the Hamster in The Young Ones. It was funny at the time, but seems to have lost a bit in translation over the years. Hey ho. We have a cute Hamster decal pic to put on our new van when the weather is suitable, so if you see us on the road, give us a toot!

Or this one.

Quick explanation friends have a grey Cali they call Beachy Boy so when we got our Yellow Cali after much deliberation and scary canary suggestions we settled on Beachy BirdIMG_3114.JPG

Velma. I asked her why but she doesn't seem to know really.

I am new to the Club collecting my 2015 Cali T5 when I get back from Turkey!
Just would like to know if people have names for their Cali's ?
I will name mine as I have all of my cars bike's over the past 1/2 centry
Biligee
Thunder Bird 8 or TB8TB8.jpg