Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Forum Spotting Cards

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
At the weekend several people asked if we can get some business cards made up for when you meet another Cali owner or you see a Cali parked up. Kev and I both carry cards already and I have often left them under peoples windscreens and quite a few have actually come on the forum afterwards.

If this would be of interest to people we can get some printed and we are happy to supply them free of charge in says packs of 20 but we will just ask for the postage to be covered, we were thinking something along these lines.

card.jpg

If you have any ideas what else you would like printed on them please let us know.

Thanks

I'm in.

How about "Why Not Join Us At .... " near the URL??

i'll be up for that martin we use a flyer with joining deatils on the back for our local vw club ,but i do like this idea alot :cool

Cracking idea. I'm on board.

Thanks for the response everyone, we will get all the idea's of what we want on the cards onto a mock up at the end of the week, once we are all happy we can then get it off to the printers.

Perhaps a competition 1 card each and who can tag the most Cali's... by passing it on :?:
Each time the card is passed you record your user name. Official meets excluded.

Could do with some more as well Martinas I have run out of the ones we had here.

cheers

a couple of proofs, not the final design so any ideas how we can improve them please let me know, we can use the reverse of the cards aswell if we want

card1.jpg

card2.jpg

Both very, very good Martin. I think the one with the photo gives a very good impression of the club.

I like them both. Thinking from a practical point of view I think the one with background will be easier for people to read once written on. On that train of thought is the space for you to write a name big enough when printed on a business card?

Wound having the photo on one side and the white background layout on the other make the cost silly?

We can have text on both sides if we wish for not much extra cost so maybe have the photo on the front and people can write their username on the back?

front.jpg

On the rear we can have a greyed out version of the photo with some text:

Something like this:

back.jpg

Looking good Martin love the picture best one yet for the club :thumb

Thanks guys, I will give it until tomorrow and see if anyone has any more comments, we can then get them off to the printers.

Looks very good Martin nice one :thumb that DSG 4Motion toffee brown one looks nice.lol :laugh2

That's the only issue .. Brown at the front of the card ..could put new members off ...lol

:)

Stu said:
Gary&Heather said:
that DSG 4Motion toffee brown one looks nice.lol :laugh2

I dunno, I'm not sure on the wheels :?: :shocked

true stu...colour and wheels not great part let alone together on one cali :laugh2 :funny :rofl

sorry gaz had to get a dig in ....buttons will always be special :p

Great idea, we met a new Dutch Cali owner in France and ended up giving him one of our club drink mats with the website on - a card would have been better!

Stu said:
Gary&Heather said:
that DSG 4Motion toffee brown one looks nice.lol :laugh2

I dunno, I'm not sure on the wheels :?: :shocked

How dare you the wheels are smart. You leave Gary alone :laugh2 :laugh2