Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali stole the show

Where was this, we passed several Porsches on the way to Loch Leven a couple of weeks ago. Wonder if they could be the same group?

They are all German porsches which came over on a transporter. Think it was some package holiday thing (all Chinese drivers), the guy running it said next week there's a group of Russians.
They were at applecross on Monday.

They are all German porsches which came over on a transporter. Think it was some package holiday thing (all Chinese drivers), the guy running it said next week there's a group of Russians.
They were at applecross on Monday.
Goodness - you've got to feel sorry for the locals, having a load of tourists let loose in powerful sports cars and unfamiliar with UK/Scottish narrow winding roads. You've gotta hope they're boring old farts with too much money rather than boy racers out to drive around like Richard Hammond!

Goodness - you've got to feel sorry for the locals, having a load of tourists let loose in powerful sports cars and unfamiliar with UK/Scottish narrow winding roads. You've gotta hope they're boring old farts with too much money rather than boy racers out to drive around like Richard Hammond!

Well the locals probably won't mind them TOO much, because these tourists (and sorry to stereotype) will be staying in the hotels and eating in the restaurants and necking £100 bottles of malt every evening. Unlike us lot who pick up a week's supplies in Sainsburys in Fort William then spend almost nothing except a few quid on camping fees and maybe the odd bag of prawns for the barbie...:Grin

Well the locals probably won't mind them TOO much, because these tourists (and sorry to stereotype) will be staying in the hotels and eating in the restaurants and necking £100 bottles of malt every evening. Unlike us lot who pick up a week's supplies in Sainsburys in Fort William then spend almost nothing except a few quid on camping fees and maybe the odd bag of prawns for the barbie...:Grin
Ha ha you have a point my friend ... ! After we've paid for the Cali, there's no money left for eating out!!!

I'm glad I bumped into them in applecross pub carpark and not up in the twisty narrow roads.

But yes they all piled into the pub for lunch so good for business.

1st I've ever seen someone get out of a Porsche and it looked like the car had thrown up on them!
They all were wearing Porsche branded clothes and hats!

I'm glad I bumped into them in applecross pub carpark and not up in the twisty narrow roads.

But yes they all piled into the pub for lunch so good for business.

1st I've ever seen someone get out of a Porsche and it looked like the car had thrown up on them!
They all were wearing Porsche branded clothes and hats!
Ha ha like Joey on Friends!

Back