Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali T5 SE carpets

James Parkin

James Parkin

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,

Been looking for some carpets for my T5 SE but can't find any other than the standard beige, black and grey. I've seen some in VW T5/T6s which are speckled and with a mixture of colours. I want to add a bit of colour and make the van a bit more homely inside. I've already got VW's hard-wearing rubber mats for the front (for practicality), it's getting some carpet for the living area/boot compartment. Can anyone point me in the right direction? If not I know a decent carpet fitter, so may get some custom made if all else fails.

Cheers.

James

Have a look at a company called mad matz they might be able to help.

Hi,

Been looking for some carpets for my T5 SE but can't find any other than the standard beige, black and grey. I've seen some in VW T5/T6s which are speckled and with a mixture of colours. I want to add a bit of colour and make the van a bit more homely inside. I've already got VW's hard-wearing rubber mats for the front (for practicality), it's getting some carpet for the living area/boot compartment. Can anyone point me in the right direction? If not I know a decent carpet fitter, so may get some custom made if all else fails.

Cheers.

James
I have used carpet tiles. I have cut some in such a way that I can still use the rails to side the seat, also easy to take out to clean.

I just bought me two cheap dry-running mats with cotton front and rubber backingdroogloopmat-op-maat-katoen-100-cm-bruin.jpg
They are thin, flexible (so easy to roll away when making the lower bed), enjoyable barefoot and dirt is nearly invisible, ànd the rails keep dust free. I cut them and stuck them together with tape. With the rests I made me the little mats for the steps.Very easy to cut with scissors. And you just simply put them in the washing machine.
See my thread:
Show me how you've made your interiors your own