Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali trip stickers - show us yours.

larrylamb

larrylamb

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Do you collect stickers to remember your travels? Where to put them? Windows,bodywork, fridge etc. Show us yours.

Started by just using country flags etc but looks like it might grow now to include counties,special places/attractions etcIMG_4630.jpg

Mods, can you combine this thread with the thread @Aidy P started, thanks

I used to adorn my old T2 with stickers. When I got my California I wasn’t sure if I’d do the same. However after the first Glastonbury Festival trip in Nemo’s first year (&then second year too) where you have to display a window sticker, I decided to keep them.

Last year we did a big family road trip and decided to use the window behind the cupboard. I like the fact that they’re a bit wonky as my kids put them on.

5E5BB70B-C397-40AD-9143-CA0CFCDA6B1B.jpeg

6C2C9534-6027-4A85-AEB7-F58B9896A38D.jpeg

Was never in to those stickers but on the Cali there's one of the Mount Snowdon witch we climbed two years ago .
And coincidence of your post i just got a new at Lands End a frw days ago as we are on a new UK trip.

I like the ones you apply on the inside of the rear window.

Got a plastic box in the booth on witch i got some random stickers but they are not visible from the outside.

Try to remember to post a pic when back home/cleaned and new sticker is on.

@Amarillo , is putting one on every time they come acros a diffrent country , he soon will be fully coverd!

As i cleaned mine today got to apply the new sticker i got @Land's End during our recent UK trip.
Nice next to a other big UK icon we been two years ago....
Walking at Land's End was slightly easyer than walking up the Snowdon doh....:D
IMG_7817.JPG
You can also spot the reindier sticker witch we got from our Norway trip
The Edelweiss we putted on 5y ago when visiting Austria.
It does not need to be the official flagsticker , i like it more subtile....
IMG_7818.JPG
And here a few other campsite stickers (only two actually) witch i putted on the plastic boxes in the booth.
Camping Otztall in Austria where we defenatly will be going back one day , and Camping Bertrix witch is in the Belgian Ardennes near Bouillion where my brother has a static caravan and we sometimes visit on the way from/to France.
IMG_7819.JPG

Hi welshgas. Like this. Am planning on doing the same but struggling to find suitable size where you don’t have to order dozens. Do you recall where you got yours from? Thanks.

We startet last year in May to wrtite down the places we visited and randomly buy badges/stickers. Looking at the list, we def have to go more often!
43c4204804aa016aeccaec6269c022f1.jpg

Currently on a road trip where we’ve taken the van the furthest South we’ve been in it so had to add a few extra stickers!

9193537A-679B-449D-A823-D2BA6FD930AB.jpeg

When I took the kitchen out of my 1985 T25 I found a 1989 german newspaper (everyone had perms), 3 italian coins and a final demand coal bill for £82. 60 behind the cupboards. :D

20131211-102335.jpg

20131211-102341.jpg

Back