Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Southern Motorcaravan Show

doug

doug

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I have a stupid question so I apologise in advance.

I have just noticed that the Southern Motorcaravan Show is taking place this weekend in Newbury - which is only about 30 miles from where I live. I wondered if such a show has anything to offer Cali owners. I know the clue is in the show name "Motorcaravan" but I wonder if anyone has been to a show such as this before and can tell me if out of apparently 200 exhibitors if they normally have anything more to offer us Cali owners than a nice T2 mug and tee-shirt (of course you can never have too many T2 mugs and tee-shirts - right! :grin: )

Any experience would be greatly appreciated to avoid the wife and I trudging round a wet showground looking for Cali stuff in vain :grin:

Doug

Hi Doug,

We used to go there when we had our motorhome and it is more aimed at full sized motorhomes and conversions, they also have alot of accessory stalls but again it is more satellite dishes etc.. and not much relevant to a Cali.

We are hopefully combining an event with SMG in September this year that may be worth a visit, details will hopefully be announced soon.

Thanks Martin. That is very useful. I will give it a miss then.
I hope the event in Sept comes together - I would definatley attend that.

Doug.