Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale *NOW SOLD*

Justinitus1972

Justinitus1972

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Brand new 100w roof mounted solar panel kit specifically for the California. Originally purchased from Solar Camper Solutions. Very simple and straightforward to fit, full instructions are included. Purchased for our van but have decided not to fit, so still brand new.

Sits flush to the roof but has rubber strips under the panel to protect the roof paintwork and allow airflow. Four bolts to secure (no adhesive) so easy to remove if needed. Fits the California Ocean, Surf, Coast and SE models of the T5, T6 and T6.1.

Kit consists of:
100w single solar panel with silver mounting rails that fit the roof slots on the California
Upgraded curly panel connection cable
Victron MPPT 75/15 controller upgrade with built-in Bluetooth (monitor and control via Victron app)
Full fitting kit inc mounting hardware, full wiring kit and instructions
(Note: the wooden frame shown in the photos is a transport frame and part of the packaging - this is removed when installing)

£300. Collection only from Devizes, Wiltshire.

IMG_5391.jpegIMG_5388.jpeg

Last edited:
Too far away for me but good deal for someone else.

Too cheap
To be honest it’s on eBay and FB as well for £375 which I think is a good price, but the amount of people messing me around on there is doing my noggin in! I figured I’m more likely to get a serious buyer on here and (even though eBay fees would be less than £12) I’ve got a lot from members of this forum since I joined so happy to give a little back.

However if anyone wants to buy it for more I’m happy to listen ;)

Too far away for me but good deal for someone else.
If you were the gent who messaged me from Nottingham the other day on FB then thank you - even though logistics didn’t work, that was the only sensible conversation I’ve had on there!!

I’m also interested too, sent PM

If you were the gent who messaged me from Nottingham the other day on FB then thank you - even though logistics didn’t work, that was the only sensible conversation I’ve had on there!!
No it wasn't me but appears I have come to the same logistical conclusion.

Good luck completing your sale.