Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW T5Accessories

Lee

Lee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Set of four 17” steel wheels fitted with Nokian winter Tyres Sizes 235/55/17 with 8mm of tread plus black VW centre caps £300 (used)

Comfortz Leisure Cali topper in dark grey with window for solar panel £175 (used)

Comfortz Leisure awning sides in dark grey with breathable groundsheet £250 (used)

Weaco Mobicool FR-35 12/24/240V compressor fridge £175 (used)

Thetford Porta Potti 335 Qube Toilet (never used still in box) £50

Internal Thermal Windscreen and side window covers £30 (used)

Tailgate/Bumper protector Black plastic still in box £30

Brand New set of 4 Dunlop SP Sport Maxx TT Tyres 235/55/ZR17 103W XL £300

VW T5/T6 bolt on solar panel kit 100W with MPPT charger £200 (used)

Set of four 17” steel wheels fitted with Nokian winter Tyres Sizes 235/55/17 with 8mm of tread plus black VW centre caps £300 (used)

Comfortz Leisure Cali topper in dark grey with window for solar panel £175 (used)

Comfortz Leisure awning sides in dark grey with breathable groundsheet £250 (used)

Weaco Mobicool FR-35 12/24/240V compressor fridge £175 (used)

Thetford Porta Potti 335 Qube Toilet (never used still in box) £50

Internal Thermal Windscreen and side window covers £30 (used)

Tailgate/Bumper protector Black plastic still in box £30

Brand New set of 4 Dunlop SP Sport Maxx TT Tyres 235/55/ZR17 103W XL £300

VW T5/T6 bolt on solar panel kit 100W with MPPT charger £200 (used)

Hi Lee,
Interested in the Comfortz awning sides - will PM you.
Cheers, Seb

Might be interested in the solar panel kit. Have PMed.

Thanks.
Mark

Interested in Cali toper do you have an image please. Is it with or without roof

And the potty

What part of country are you in?

Interested in Cali toper do you have an image please. Is it with or without roof

And the potty

What part of country are you in?

Hi

It does have a roof in it, we had it from Comfortz leisure and they added a clear plastic window in the backend.

I’m based near chesterfield.

Thanks

Lee

Hi

It does have a roof in it, we had it from Comfortz leisure and they added a clear plastic window in the backend.

I’m based near chesterfield.

Thanks

Lee

I'm interested in this Lee but I'm in hospital at the minute ( nothing serious) but under sedation so unable to search internet effectively. Any chance you could post a link to the product please.

Thanks for the pics... I was previously set on getting some spare alloys for winter tyres but am currently considering whether to just get something like these. I'll have a proper think now I have some pics to refer to.

Thanks.

Hi interested in the Dunlop tyres. Are these summer tyres or m+s? Where are you based?

Hi interested in the Dunlop tyres. Are these summer tyres or m+s? Where are you based?
Hi the Tyres don’t have mud+snow markings on them so I presume they’re summer Tyres I’m located near Chesterfield Thanks