Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale T5 California Accessories for Sale

• Set of 4 17" Steel Wheels with Nokian winter tyres Sizes 235/55/17 with 8mm of thread plus black VW centre caps. £400
  • Comfortz Leisure Cali Topper in dark grey with window for solar panel £200 (Used once)
  • Thetford Porta Potti 335 Qube Toilet (Never Used still in Box) £60
  • Internal Thermal Windscreen and Side window Covers £30
  • VW T5/T6 Bolt-on Solar Panel Kit 100w with MPPT charger £250
Hi Lee

Interested in the items above... can you let me know whether they are still available please?

Thanks v much

Mike
Hi Mike

All the above are available except the topper.

Thanks

Lee

Hi Andy sorry for the late reply been really busy with work.

Please could I have your email address to send bank details to and could you provide me with your address.

Thanks

Lee
Lee have sent you a PM

Andy

Re seat covers - thanks for your reply - are they light grey or dark?

I would like to buy the seat covers provided there hasn't been a change in the seat design and they are airbag compatible - I have a 2017 Beach with a 3 seater bench seat in the back
I am happy to pay for postage (I am based in Shropshire)
Can I email you for details re payment etc.? as I am quite new to the site I have not yet discovered how to pm!
Mark

Lee
I have sent a message with contact email to you through the conversations section - I initially sent an email address with a mistake - stupid me - sorry. Correction in the follow-up
Mark

Hello.
I know it's a long time since you posted this but any chance you never sold this? If not, does it have the side windows too?

Comfortz Leisure Cali Topper in dark grey with window for solar panel £200 (Used once)

That’s a long way ooop north shot .
It stays in the loft then!