Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California brochures – on the look-out for California owners

• Thread starter VW_Brochure_Team
  • Start date
V

VW_Brochure_Team

Guest User
Hi,

We’re the team behind the brochures for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.

Right now, we’re in the process of redesigning all the brochures – from the Caddy panel van, right up to the Amarok – and we’re looking to increase the number of stories we feature from real Volkswagen drivers.

We want to talk to owners of recently-bought Californias – whether it’s the current-gen California SE or the all-new California Beach.

We want to know why you bought your California, what you like about it, where you take it and what adventures you get up to.

It could be how convenient your California is to set up on-site, how much space there is, how easy it is to drive (thanks to DSG and 4MOTION). We’d also like your tips for getting the most out of your California.

(As a side issue, we’re also on the look-out for more case studies for the van and passenger carrier brochures. So, if you drive a Caddy, Transporter, Caravelle, Crafter or Amarok during the week – or know someone else who does – let us know. We’d be interested to hear…)

If you’ve got a great California or Volkswagen van story to tell, please feel free to contact me directly at toby.waller@haymarket.com.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing your tales…

Re: California brochures – on the look-out for California ow

Hi Toby and welcome
You have come to the right place for your brochure. We have many members that have picked up their new cali's
Only this month and I'm sure some of them would be willing to share with you why they bought them and what they intend to do and where they intend to go in them. We even have a great 70 year old surfer on here :thumb
Good luck
Kev

Re: California brochures – on the look-out for California ow

Especially if you throw in a free magazine subscription or an Amarok ;)

Back