Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California dreaming..sorry could not resist!!

W

Welshnick

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello all...I feel like a kid in a sweet shop...I have been watching all the YouTube videos and the forum posts..several times...per day for last year..my wife thinks I am obsessed....probably right but i cant admit that...put my order in yesterday..now waiting and moved on to selecting the accessories....at 52 never thought I would get so excited again!!

The obsession thing is real Nick!
Am in a similar boat, except my van gets built NEXT WEEK!

Hoping the obsessiveness will calm down once it actually arrives and I can then spend all my free time fannying around with it.

PS: interested where you ordered from in Wales? (if you did). I placed my order at Swansea.

Hoping the obsessiveness will calm down once it actually arrives and I can then spend all my free time fannying around with it.

PS: interested where you ordered from in Wales? (if you did). I placed

PS: interested where you ordered from in Wales? (if you did). I placed my order at Swansea.
I went for drivethedeal ....so far very good ..just awaiting the 10% tariff issue.gulp!!!

Having got mine on 1st July my other half thought that my obsessiveness would calm down a bit upon delivery. She now says that that was pie in the sky and there is no change or hope for me!!!. Hope their are no delays and that you get the new beasty on time.

Hello all...I feel like a kid in a sweet shop...I have been watching all the YouTube videos and the forum posts..several times...per day for last year..my wife thinks I am obsessed....probably right but i cant admit that...put my order in yesterday..now waiting and moved on to selecting the accessories....at 52 never thought I would get so excited again!!
Exactly the same here ! I thougt I was abnormal !

Calm and collected here not........... definitely getting giddy. More like Californication, there is a song in that.
Can be.
Let's start a thread with all the songs with the word California in? :pinkbanana

Too late I think it's already begun.............

Just placed my order Today and can't wait already! Been told it's first couple of weeks in Feb for delivery. Fingers crossed no delays or earlier.
Well done and good choice of van. Have ordered same and then some. Hired a 2wd ocean for a week trial but decided to go to top end because I could! That doesn’t sound right what I learnt from others on this forum site is if you can, do it. Holding back and then wishing you had ordered the option is often written by buyers. Even went for the tow bar as factory fitted means less problems in the long run.

Well done and good choice of van. Have ordered same and then some. Hired a 2wd ocean for a week trial but decided to go to top end because I could! That doesn’t sound right what I learnt from others on this forum site is if you can, do it. Holding back and then wishing you had ordered the option is often written by buyers. Even went for the tow bar as factory fitted means less problems in the long run.

Hi Eva, yes, we have done likewise. It's pretty much top loaded including chrome trims etc with the nice Palmerston alloys which contrast really well. The next 12 weeks are going to go very slowly!

Hi Eva, yes, we have done likewise. It's pretty much top loaded including chrome trims etc with the nice Palmerston alloys which contrast really well. The next 12 weeks are going to go very slowly!
wow sounds like we have matching vans . 2 tone copper bronze Palmerston wheels chrome trims and tow bar fitted. Got the dealer to match the best price DTD and lower the van 30mm at the dealership.

Congrats on the purchase. I ordered from Breeze so sounds like we will both be making long trips to collect our new obssessions.

Ps First thing I bought for the new Cali was the number plate TH15 EVA My mum, Eva sadly passed away this March so this VW purchase is set of adventures to look forward to all thanks to what she and my Dad did for me their son.

wow sounds like we have matching vans . 2 tone copper bronze Palmerston wheels chrome trims and tow bar fitted. Got the dealer to match the best price DTD and lower the van 30mm at the dealership.
Would like to have the van dropped 30mm, how do you go about that? Do you mind me asking the costings? Please feel free to pm me regarding that. Also, which dealer? I have ordered mine from Liverpool van centre.

Ps First thing I bought for the new Cali was the number plate TH15 EVA My mum, Eva sadly passed away this March so this VW purchase is set of adventures to look forward to all thanks to what she and my Dad did for me their son.
Lovely sentiments, hope you get loads of really happy memories to add to what your Mum and Dad did for you.

Would like to have the van dropped 30mm, how do you go about that? Do you mind me asking the costings? Please feel free to pm me regarding that. Also, which dealer? I have ordered mine from Liverpool van centre.

Lovely sentiments, hope you get loads of really happy memories to add to what your Mum and Dad did for you.
Hi thanks for your kind words. sorry don’t know how to personal message. Do I need to be a vip member first?. 2 dealers told me new springs to lower Cali 30 mm would be £500 and fitted before hand over at the dealership. I got this for free and the DTD price. Dealer is in Kent I travelled from Andover to see their 6.1 in copper bronze and negotiated the deal so I could get the 4 years warranty 4 years breakdown cover and 2 free services.

Hi thanks for your kind words. sorry don’t know how to personal message. Do I need to be a vip member first?. 2 dealers told me new springs to lower Cali 30 mm would be £500 and fitted before hand over at the dealership. I got this for free and the DTD price. Dealer is in Kent I travelled from Andover to see their 6.1 in copper bronze and negotiated the deal so I could get the 4 years warranty 4 years breakdown cover and 2 free services.

Did you manage to get discount off the price too? If so, it sounds like you got a good deal. We got approximately £6000 off the list price but have yet to negotiate any extra maintenance or dealer accessories.

When we went into lockdown in march I was just dreaming of a purchase and spent hours on you tube watching videos of lots of people who had lived the dream...now ordered one...we have just gone into lockdown in Wales...so now looking forward to the new arrival who is expected in march....planning on spending the two weeks of lockdown looking at accessories! Never thought I would get excited by collapsible kettles, ridge monkey recipes, internal or external toppers...so much to think about....I'm hoping the lockdown is a bit longer!

Sounds amazing, love the indium grey. Exciting times, I'm loving looking at all the things I could buy for the van too. That's my Chistmas presents sorted !

Back