Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Exclusive Toilet Switch

I

irlcwill

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hi,

Hoping someone could help me out, the flush on my California Exclusive has stopped working and cannot find the switch that should activate the pump ?

(1) Kitchen tap works fine
(2) Bathroom tap works fine
(3) Toilet flush works when pump is activated by kitchen or bathroom tap & the flush is pressed - hence the solenoid valve on toilet works fine

But I have searched but cannot find switch which activates the pump for the toilet and wondered if anyone else ever had this issue, though I may have missed something obvious!

Thanks a million in advance.

Hi, there is only one pump in the water tank, for all taps + toilet. So look at switch under toilet; pull out the holder for the toilet paper for easy access.

Hi All,

Thanks for the info.

Finally got round to sorting this after all taps stopped working and thought I’d close this out in case anyone else had a similar issue;

All taps stopped working: The final connection to the water pump is in the hatch behind the toilet and when closing the sink, over time dribbles of water drip down and simply corroded the terminals in the final connection. Some emery paper to clean the terminals and all sorted.

The original issue of the toilet flush switch not operating the pump ended up being a faulty relay under the toilet roll holder. Replaced with a new one and all working.

Again, thanks for all the suggestions !

Back