Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California has left the factory

JoniF64

JoniF64

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello everyone, I feel I can now post on this site as our new Ocean is on it’s way. We received and email yesterday saying it has left the factory and we are so excited. Can anyone who has recently lived this experience tell me roughly how long it takes to arrive at the dealership? More to follow when I get the keys Jon

Congratulations enjoy when it arrives ... Cannot believe mine has its second MOT Tuesday .... Off on another adventure Monday

Hi, we are due to collect an Ocean next Friday. Ours was at the port awaiting shipping for 14 days. Once in the UK 10 days to move to the dealer. From reading other posts it seems others have experienced a faster journey. Enjoy your new arrival!

ours took 2 weeks once it was at the port of emden in germany , most others seem to say around same so happy waiting !!

Ours was at the port June 16th awaiting shipping and finally got loaded and now arriving in next few days as per dealer update, so does seem to take a little bit of time to actually get on a boat!

(Not blessed with patience here ) hope it’s with you soon!

Thanks everyone, i was informed by VW a few months ago that delays meant an October build, so im really pleased to be taking it early. I ordered at the end of September 2021. First trip planned for Cornwall and Goodwood Revival in September and i had arranged to hire a Cali, so hoping we can now go in our own new one. Cant' wait for it, but im going to try and wait for the 72 plate for registration on 1st September, we shall see what the dealer thinks. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Back