Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Whoop! Whoop! Deposit paid!

Zizzy

Zizzy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I have been lurking on here for ages but I am ecstatic to be able to come out as a prospective California owner.
My daughter is a wheelchair user and we recently discovered that even though the VW wouldn't be a motability vehicle (we already have one), because of adaptations we will need it is VAT free. We went to the York dealership armed with this thinking we might just be able to stretch to buying a demo if one came up and lo and behold they had two that were close to our wish list spec!
To cut a long story short, At the end of April we should take possession of an ex-demo California SE TDI 180 PS BMT DSG in Natural Grey metallic, complete with bike rack and other toys. I can't tell you how excited we are!
We are thinking about going to the Hungarian Grand Prix in it in July and can't wait to plot and book lots of weekends in the UK in the next few days.
This forum has already been a terrific help and resource and will continue to be so.
Thanks to all the contributors and administrators who make it what it is. :hello

Excellent stuff, welcome abroad. That is going to seem like a very long wait :thumb

I am doing a 2 week trip to take in the German and Hungarian GPs which ate back to back races this year.....

Have been before so if you want any info...ask

Congratulations zizzy!!... Trips sound awesome too!!

My wife and I are seriously thinking about visiting a Grand Prix in Europe this year....I can't seem to find much info online about how you actually do it. The camping website that comes up when you google it looks a bit suspect.

He do you go about finding where to camp up ang what tickets to buy?

Thanks
Jonney

There are campsites at all the GPs so arrive and camp. Either book tickets in advance on the web or again arrive and buy tickets.....unlike in times past no GPs sell out these days

Have a look on campingf1.com website, really nice people running it, very helpful

Welcome to the club Zizzy. We were just as excited with our ex demo cali, and simply love it. Off to france for 7 weeks in the next couple of weeks.

Enjoy your trip.

Chris and Liz

I did look at going Spa last year, but when I looked at it I could not find anything nearby or anything that didn't involve a package.

Too far away for me now, but sounds a great weekend away for all those F1 Cali owners/fans who want to go to the purest circuit on the calendar. Closest place is Melbourne now :sad

Andy