Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California name

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
James said:
You won't see any T25's because they'll be at the side of the road waiting for the AA to turn up.

Feels a bit unfair, I see a lot of wedges out camping and don't see all that many at the side of the road. Are they really that bad? I've never owned one, so have no direct experience.

By comparison, my super reliable T4 has been rescued twice in the last year, has failed on the driveway two times, and has required last minute runs to GSF before big trips on a couple of occasions. It also fails to keep oil on the inside of the engine on a regular basis.

dan

Perhaps lol sorry.

I had a lot problems with my T3 but I know plenty that are used as daily drivers.

I'd still take a Vanagon or LLE multivan in great condition.

James

You got a real sort spot for the multivan haven't you James :) lol

choplee said:
You got a real sort spot for the multivan haven't you James :) lol

Love them. Very clever and ahead of their time. Shame the idea has not fully caught on. VW have got round that though by calling them Caravelles in the UK.

James

Maybe the beach with an extra slider could be a perfect multivan option for you the James if it was possible ;-)

choplee said:
Maybe the beach with an extra slider could be a perfect multivan option for you the James if it was possible ;-)

Noooooo. One slider with fold out table. That's why I love the Beach apart from the fold out table it's just a practical one slider multivan with a pop top

James

with the bonus of the camping chairs in the tailgate and table in the door! :D

Back